COVID-19 Safety Measures
We understand that regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces that are frequent touch points helps prevent the spread of this disease and we at Abbey Party Rents are taking every precaution to make sure our employees and customers remain safe and healthy! We are committed to serving the needs of our customers while also having the privilege and responsibility of providing an essential service that our communities rely on.
- All employees will have their body temperatures taken & recorded. Any employee with a body temperature that doesn’t meet the CDC guidelines or exhibiting common COVID-19 symptoms will be instructed to go home and won’t be permitted to return without medical authorization.
- The use of masks and gloves is mandated for all office, warehouse, delivery, and operational employees.
- All team members must maintain mandated social distancing measures.
- Doorknobs, handrails, and desks are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at every point of entry/exit.
- Showroom visits by appointment only, and limited number of guests.
- Contactless Customer Pickups and Returns
- China, Glassware, Platters, Servingware and Flatware: Our equipment is cleaned in high temperature commercial dishwashers on a sanitizing cycle before storage. The dishwasher is set to use water temperatures more than 180 degrees Fahrenheit to remain in accordance with FDA guidelines. All equipment is wrapped immediately after the sanitation is complete.
- Linens: All linens are washed with detergent and sanitized in our commercial washers. They are then dried, pressed, and individually bagged.
- All Other Equipment: All our equipment will be wiped down with disinfecting cleaner and sprayed using disinfectant sprayer.
Working In The Field
- Delivery staff members are required to wear masks and gloves at each delivery and pickup.
- Delivery staff are instructed to perform contact-less deliveries and pickups when possible.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning products are available in all delivery vehicles.
- Delivery staff members will be responsible for disinfecting their designated vehicles before and after their shift.
- When possible, equipment is sprayed and disinfected on site.
This pandemic is ever changing, Abbey Party Rents remains vigilant in monitoring the most up-to-date safety, infection control and cleaning protocols recommended by global experts, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and others.